BOWER & PARTNERS supports stakeholders by:
- Facilitating a digital payments market studies to understand ongoing initiatives, observe what is not working, and make recommendations of how to set up a national initiative.
- Organizing digitization kickoff events where actors can learn of common challenges and cooperate in developing shared objectives.
- Generating strategic rollout plans focused on developing a national payments service capable of changing user behaviour within a reasonable timeline and in a sustainable manner.
- Guiding collaboration efforts among competitors to ensure compliance with shared objectives and to ensure product rollout and launch.
- Involving a broad range of industries to digitize their payment streams in a profitable and inclusive manner, encouraging adherence and use in target markets and user segments.
We work to develop national payment programs that shift user behaviour from cash to digital payments.